20 June 2012

Dan







Dan, age 42. My husband. 
Taken in Amsterdam, Copenhagen (2),  Paris. 


He writes,

OUR first kiss. I think our first kiss happened before we knew it. It was our second date, if you could call it that. From the minute I stepped out of the van. You had on your mother's green dress.....wait, that was the third. Our second date.... we went to the beach and sat and talked, watched the sun go down. We went back to the 'knaldhytte' (it's a little hut), and we just laid there for hours talking about life, talking about who and what we were, and I wanted to kiss you so badly all the time, all night, and at one point you just looked at me, we were sitting quite close, and you just pulled me into this kiss of longing and happiness, lust & love. I was breath-taken by it, I had never been kissed like that before. And then we kissed again. And now we are married. You are the love of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment